- We will arrive 1 hour prior to service for set-up and provide up to 4 hours of service.
- Additional service at location: $175.00 an hour.
- Additional servers: $250.00.
- 75+ guests, we recommend 2 servers.
- Additional Draft Service up to seven: $175 per draft line.
- Disposable, recyclable cups are available: $75/1,000 count box (9oz/12oz)
- We can provide a quiet Honda generator if power is not reliable/otherwise available: $100.00
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the alcohol and secure an SLA license (if applicable).
- For private parties where no license is required, you must purchase the alcohol at an SLA licensed retailer.
- Client to provide: Sixtel and tall 1/4 barrel kegs that work with a Sankey-D Coupler.
- We can provide pick-up/drop-off of products for a handeling fee. (up to 4 products $50:00)
- Taxes and a minimum gratuity will be added to final invoice: 8.885% tax and 18% vendor gratuity.
- Client will be billed at the conclusion of their event for all consumables (Mixers, Garnishes, Ice, etc.).
Dates book 12-18 months in advance. A deposit of 50% is required to secure your date which will be applied to your balance.
50% of your deposit is refundable up to 90 days prior to your event.
We Love to Travel, Non-Local Event Considerations:
- Travel exceeding a 1 hour radius from 229 Bond St., Brooklyn, NY: $75 an hour, tolls not included.
- For an evening event 2 or more hours away: overnight charges apply.
- For destinations further than 3 hours away: please ask for a quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.